Forever, Interrupted: A Novel - Taylor Jenkins Reid

I won a copy of this book through the Goodreads website and I did not have high expectations of this book going into it,. For one, the last few books I won through Goodreads ended up being duds and two, based on the synopsis I was expecting something similar to Paint it Black by Janet Finch or God Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo neither which I liked very much at all. But the similarities were there so this book really could have turned into a disaster.

To my completely and utter surprise though, I ended up absolutely loving this book. Yes, I was on the verge of tears through the entire thing...and it's not exactly the type of book you want to read when you are still considered a newly wed...but I completely fell in love with this book and I had no interest in doing anything except read until I got to the very end.

I'm not sure I'd recommend this book to everyone. It definitely is a tear jerker, so if you don't like books that make you cry then steer clear...but if you like a book that can both make you laugh and cry and fall in love a hundred times over...then seriously, this is a good book.