Single Infertile Female: Adventures in Love, Life, and Infertility - Leah Campbell

Besides Lauren Graham’s novel, Someday, Someday, Maybe this was my second most anticipated book I’ve read this year. Unlike Graham’s novel however, I had no worries on whether or not I was going to enjoy the book. I had already been reading Leah’s blog for awhile now and I knew that I liked her and her writing style. So I was confident that whatever was enclosed in those 400 plus pages, I was going to enjoy reading. But there was still a little part of me that worried that I was either going to see Leah differently than how I’ve come to know her over a year of blog reading or that it was going to be a repetition of what I’ve already read on her blog.

Fortunately none of those things came to pass. My opinion of Leah hasn’t changed except give her even more respect than I already have for her…and the book actually filled in her life before I started to read her blog, or stuff she hadn’t posted a all so it was (almost) completely new to me and at no time did I get bored or skip through parts that I had already read…and even though I knew how things were going to work out, I was still emotionally engaged all the way through. I didn’t actually cry, but there were definitely moments where I misted up.

And kind of a spoiler alert….Leah does wind up with a happy ending. Eventually.