Domestic Violets: A Novel (P.S.) - Matthew Norman

Domestic Violets is, to date, my absolute favorite read of 2013, Granted, it’s only March…plenty of time to find another book to top Domestic Violets but I’m not too concerned. At the very least, it’ll hold it’s reputation of the very first book of the year that I actually deemed worth of a five star rating…something I try not to do very often so as not to make those few five star worthy books lose it’s impact.

Still, I absolutely loved Domestic Violets from the very first page and I was truly sad when I came to the end. It was one of the few times when I was thankful that I did not have the time to sit and read it for hours on end…if only because it allowed me to stretch out the experience over the course of a few days.

If I let myself, I’d probably sit here all night gushing on and on about how much I freakin’ loved this book…but I’m going to attempt to stop myself while I’m ahead. Instead I’ll end by imploring you to please…drop whatever you are doing and order this on Amazon or wherever you usually buy books. And if you have an eReader…all the better. You can start reading right now.