The Irresistible Henry House - Lisa Grunwald

At a few months of age, Henry House finds himself being raised in a practice house, as part of a University’s Home Economic program. When Henry is adopted by the department head, Henry is raised surrounded by women where he quickly learns the way to woman’s hearts…but not how to let them into his own.

This year is finally the year I’ve had a chance to invest myself in tracking down books from my ever growing list of books I want to read. The Irresistible Henry House has been on my list for about a year and I was extremely happy to find that it lived up to my expectations.

Right now I’m not sure why I gave this book four stars, instead of five. If I had to venture a guess, I would have to say it was purely a personal thing. The book was written flawlessly, or at least, nearly flawlessly. I just remember having a bit of trouble with understanding the characters. They frustrated me, especially Henry. Again, it actually had nothing at all to do with Lisa Grunwald, it was strictly a personal thing.